#IMSafe at I’M Onsen Spa
The well-being and safety of our guests, team members, and partners is our utmost priority.
During these challenging times, we recognize our duty to the community and would like to express our support by thoroughly monitoring the COVID-19 situation and by following important guidelines provided by local and international health authorities.
We know that there may be concerns during this time, but we wish to assure our guests that it is our desire and intention to continuously uphold the highest standard of safety and cleanliness in our property. All this to ensure that you will have a pleasant experience during your stay.
OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITMENT
All our team members have been briefed and trained in enhanced cleaning procedures, both within personal hygiene and that of the property.
We guarantee that our team members are always in good health, accomplishing the health symptoms questionnaire (in compliance with Department of Labor and Employment- DOLE guidelines) prior to reporting to work. Each have also been equipped with the right skill and knowledge in guest handling, and will be ready to assist anyone who may feel unwell.
Rigorous routines and procedures regarding extensive cleaning and sanitation, physical distancing, and food & beverage offerings have been strengthened and are also in place.
OUR PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
As part of our continuous efforts to reduce the spread of infection and to protect the well-being of our team members and guests, I’M Onsen Spa has taken extra precautionary measures following the guidelines set by local health authorities.
Here are our health and safety measures:
ARRIVAL (I’M HOTEL LOBBY)
1. Documentation of all guest’s health & travel declarations and contact details upon entering the premises.
2. Body temperature checking using a thermal scanner at all hotel entrances will be performed for all guests by qualified medical staff or trained hotel personnel.
3. Entrances are equipped with alcohol/sanitizing gels for guest use.
4. Shoe sanitizing mats are provided at entrances to clean and sanitize guest’s footwear.
5. Floor decals are visible to remind guests to stay a safe distance apart.
6. Precautionary signage and displays are visible throughout the property to remind guests of proper handwashing and respiratory etiquette, proper use of face mask, and face shield and other pertinent information.
7. Installation of protective glass in the hotel reception area and other guest service desks to ensure distances are maintained.
SPA TREATMENTS AND SPA SUITES
1. Guest escorting to the spa suite will be following the strict observance of physical distancing and in compliance with the health and safety protocols set by the Department of Health (DOH).
2.All employees will follow social distancing measures inside the employee lounge, linen rooms, and other spa back of house areas.
3.Each spa suite is rigorously cleaned and sanitized using hospital-grade disinfectants after each treatment. Thorough disinfection consideration is being observed to high touch surfaces. Utilization of enhanced technologies, such as electrostatic sprayers, high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter, or germicidal ultraviolet (UV) lighting system, at least once every two (2) weeks will be implemented.
4. Guests will be recommended to shower pre and post treatments.
5. Some spa treatment rituals will be discontinued for safety.
6. All massage oils and skincare bottles and products used will be sanitized after each treatment.
7. All linen in the treatment bed will be removed and washed after each treatment.
8. Following stringent measures, our property’s daily linen disinfection process has been enhanced, hygienically sanitizing each laundry without sacrificing guest’s comfort.
9. Each employee uses their own pen during shift and commit only to using their pen.
10. Hand washing protocols will be rigorously followed by all therapists before and after treatment.
11. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn by all therapists and spa attendants. Uniforms will be disinfected after each treatment.
12. Single-use printed materials to be disposed of and changed after each guest.
13.Based on availability, we will ensure alternate treatment rooms to avoid using the same room and allow treatment rooms to air out.
14. A Covid-19 booklet that contains vital information regarding Covid-19, our health and safety protocols, and other tips to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus, will be provided to all guests.
15. Hand sanitizers and alcohols will be available in all spa suites.
16. Trash bins will be provided inside each guest room. A separate trash bin intended for used PPE, such as face mask, face shield, and other sanitation waste materials, will be available.
1. Maximum numbers of guests has been established to ensure guests will practice social distancing. Fitness Center usage time may be limited to only several guests per given timeslot. Prior reservation or appointment will be required.
2. Each gym equipment or mat will be placed 2 meters / 6 ft. apart at all times.
3. Disinfectants – alcohols and hand sanitizers in the fitness center will be provided. Guests will be educated and to clean and disinfect their own equipment before and after use by placing signs near the sanitation station and each equipment.
4. Signages regarding social distancing and other minimum safety and sanitation protocols will be placed.
5. We will ensure all fitness center equipment will be cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis and dirty towels will be removed with appropriate PPE such as gloves and masks.
1. All guests are strongly encouraged to use our contactless hand sanitizers available in strategic locations throughout the property.
2. Antibacterial soap and hand sanitizers are available in all public toilets. Cubicles are cleaned and disinfected regularly every two (2) hours.
3. Frequent cleaning and disinfection of common areas and high-touch surfaces such as elevator buttons, doorknobs, and countertops.
4. Installation of protective glass in the hotel reception and other guest service desks to ensure distances are maintained.
5. Digital signage stating air quality along with safety tips and reminders are available within the property.
6. Trash bins will be available and accessible in all areas of the establishment. Each being sanitized every after disposal or trash collection.
7. Physical Distancing must be strictly observed when using elevators. Maximum capacity of four persons will be allowed at one time (or every use) to avoid physical contact. Floor markers will be in place to delineate physical distancing.
8. Furniture and fixtures will be spaced out and marked appropriately to ensure safe distancing standards are met.
For more enquiries, please call (+632) 77557888 or email [email protected]